Candle Care and Safety Tips
Enjoy and make the most of your candle by following the recommended tips below.
- Trim candle wick to ¼” using wick trimmers for a clean and safe burn (each use)
- Burn candle for 2-4 hours until the melt pool reaches across the entire vessel for maximum fragrance (each use)
- Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours (each use)
- Burn candle in a ventilated area but keep away from windy spaces
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris (at all times)
- Always use a heat resistant surface under the candle
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not blow or use water on candle. Use a candle snuffer to extinguish
- Allow candle to cool down before touching or moving
- Store candle in a cool and dry area. Do not expose to direct sunlight or lighting
- Discontinue use of candle when ½” of wax or less is remaining at the bottom of the vessel
Repurpose your candle vessel and enjoy an amazing piece of home décor!